Landlords often look for any reason NOT to return your deposit when your lease is expiring. Don’t give them any more excuse. With Austin Maids and Housekeepers on your side, your landlord will not be able to hold your deposit because of a dirty rental unit. Our special-request cleaning services are affordable and guaranteed to make your home shine. If you need specialized cleaning services after you have moved in or out of a home, our experienced maids go above and beyond.
When you are moving out of a house, apartment or condo, the last thing you want to do is clean every corner from top to bottom. Leave the cleaning to the Austin Maids and Housekeepers staff. We supply our own equipment, products and tools and make sure that your former home looks brand new. If you rent, we work with property management. We want our services and results to meet the proper standards. We prefer one- to two-days’ notice; however, same-day services are available.
We also offer thorough move-in cleaning services for vacant homes. We recommend cleaning your carpets before bringing in furniture and other household items. Our professional carpet-cleaning services cost extra for each room and include pre-spraying and shampoo extraction.
Move Out/End of Lease Cleaning Checklist
- All flooring is swept, mopped or vacuumed.
- All window sills and window ledges are wiped down. All cobwebs are removed.
- All toilets, sinks, counters, tubs and showers are thoroughly wiped down, cleaned and disinfected.
- All mirrors, fixtures and chrome are dusted, cleaned and shined.
- All kitchen surfaces are wiped down, cleaned and sanitized.
- Clean your refrigerator inside and out.
- Clean your range or stovetop and oven inside and out.
- Clean your microwave inside and out.
- Dust and clean your pantry and all cabinetry inside and out.
- Hand wipe all shelves.
- All trash cans/waste baskets are emptied, washed and relined.
- Dust light fixtures, and all ceiling fan blades.
- Wipe down all light switch plates.
- Wipe down all the doors, cabinet fronts, door frames, trim and chair rails.
- Wipe down all baseboards.
- Scoop out ashes from your fireplace (if needed).
- Sweep the entryway to your home.
|Move Out/End of Lease Cleaning||160||190||210|